April 2 - 3, 2022 | FREE EVENT | Frost Park 300 Northeast 2nd Street | Free Parking at the Casino at Dania Beach & City Center Garage
Dania Beach, FL – Attention artisans, artists, and craftpersons – join the highly anticipated 6th Annual Dania Beach Arts and Seafood Celebration (DBASC)! The Dania Beach Community Redevelopment Agency will be presenting the DBASC on Saturday May 19th, 2018 from 11AM to 8PM and Sunday May 20th, 2018 from 11AM to 6PM. The award-winning South Florida event will feature a variety of artists and artisans displaying their creativity in numerous art forms. Interested vendors should apply through the website at daniabeachartsandseafoodcelebration.com.
This outdoor festival portrays the uniqueness of Broward’s oldest city and reflects its unique artistic vibe by celebrating the diversity of local and regional artists, craft artists, specialty food vendors and handmade products. The DBASC gives artisan small businesses the opportunity to exhibit and sell their wares to thousands of potential buyers. Last year, over 20,000 people attended the event. The Festival is promoted nationally, regionally, and locally to the art-buying public through television, newspapers, radio, direct mail, press releases, magazines, websites, and social media.
Michelle Oprisi, a Dania Beach native, is overjoyed to have been an art vendor five years in a row. “It has been a magnificent experience participating in the Arts and Seafood Celebration since its conception. Selling my photography at this event has been highly successful and I have sold increasingly more each year. I am excited to see what the 6th annual has in store!” Oprisi was awarded Best in Show last year.
Amenities and Event Info
• Show Size: maximum 100 artist booths
• Booths: 10’x10’, Artists are to provide their own Tent/canopy booth, racks and/or tables in order to display their work in an outdoor environment.
• Booth fees (credit card only): Street Booth Fee: $250; Park Booth Fee: $275; Double Booth Fee: $500 Street and $550 Park; Additional Fee for Corner Booth: $50
• Set Up: Begins Friday, May 18th from 9am to 5pm. Set up on Saturday, May 19th begins from 8am – 10am and all vehicles must be off site by 10am.
• Security: Twenty-four hours from Thursday evening through Sunday evening.
• Promotion: The Festival is promoted nationally, regionally, and locally to the art-buying public through television, newspapers, radio, direct mail, press releases, magazines, websites, and social media. Additionally, printed programs with artist listings will be distributed to event attendees.
• Awards: A prominent juror committee will award the total amount of $1,500 in Cash Awards eligible for all Artist Exhibitors; One $500 Best of Show Award and Four $250 Honorable Mentions.
• Amenities: Booth-sitting, water, Artist’s Oasis: continental breakfast, snacks and water offered daily, assistance with booth setup and tear down if needed.
• Parking: Free offsite parking is located across the street at the Casino at Dania Beach parking lot.
• Pets: Pets are not allowed. Only service dogs are permitted.
• Coolers: Coolers are not permitted at the event.
The event site is located at Frost Park, 300 N. E. 2nd Street, Dania Beach, FL. Convenient parking is located across the street at the Casino at Dania Beach parking lot. located across the street at the Casino at Dania Beach parking lot.